CANDO Board Elects Officers
The founding board of CANDO elected officers on July 24, 2014.
The following are the elected officers by vote of the CANDO Board:
• President & Spokesperson: Penelope Milne
• Vice President: Steve Tollefsrud
• Secretary: Sheila Maquilan
• Treasurer: Marcia Klass
This follows the official seating of the founding board of CANDO on July 3, 2014.
All of the Board members are leaders from within their respective neighborhoods. Note that the CANDO Board is composed of two representatives from the following:
• Castle Rock: Michael Fowlkes & Casey Parlette
• CANA (Cyn Acres & Arroyo): Steve Tollefsrud & Dan Marriner
• LCPOA (Sun Valley): John Albritton & John Hamil
• Sarah Thurston Park: Sharon Risley & Helen Shirley
• Thurston Homeowners Assn: Mike Hallinan & John Turk
The primary channel for members addressing CANDO concerns should initially be the neighborhood representatives listed at the website.
CANDO encourages and welcomes all input. We also wish to honor and respect our affiliate’s domains and policies.
CANDO will be holding a general meeting on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at The Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach, beginning at 6 p.m. and lasting until around 8pm.
If you have any comments or inquiries, please send them to our webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our webmaster will auto-forward all such transmissions via email to the individual Board members as soon as possible to expedite. Further announcements will be posted at the website www.lbcando.org Please check back weekly for updates.